Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gift Baket Winner and New cookies

96 comments guys wow I had so many entries thank you so much for all the entries !



Now for the winner ..... Ballerina Barbie !! Congrats I'll be emailing you to get your address in a moment .


Time for some new cookies !!
I made some St Patricks day cookies i really like them they are simple but still pretty and i also did some dinosaur cookies for a custom order. Remember guys you don't just have to pick from what i have in my shop i love love custom orders so don't be afraid to ask.






4 comments:

  1. Those Dinosaur cookies are adorable :) Love the Shamrocks too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute...perfect for a child to take to school on St.Patrick's Day to share with his class! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cookie designs. do you do anything for baby showers? rosasn4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. im just eatin the cookies you sent me now. they are grate. you are grate. thank you so much.... oh my god your so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...