Friday, January 21, 2011

Creative Cupcake Displays



As much as i love cupcake towers I have recently seen some amazing creative ways to display cupcakes I put together some to show you. I have credited the ones i know where i found them so I'm sorry if some aren't credited .






Cupcake Candelabra this one was $60 online but i saw them for $30 at home goods.


This tree i found from alta mode bridal



Floral Cupcake Buffet at the Tower Club
This beautiful cupcake buffet idea which i love is from yummy piece of cake click to go to her flickr.

4 comments:

  1. cupcakes in gilded birdcages!! that's so clever and great, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap that ferris wheel is awesome! :)
    need to take advantage of that 10% off coupon soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those ideas. I need to have a cupcake party soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...