Saturday, March 26, 2011

Roads Less Traveled


I was asked by Erin from My Beautiful Disaster to do a story for her new series called Folklore Friday about the weird and creepy stories and places. I was so excited to be part of it Yesterday.
I did a post on a road called Clinton Road in West Milford NJ where i went to high school.
They even had this road on the travel channel creepiest roads in America or something like that lol . The link above will take you to her blog and the post go check it out if you love creepy things like me lol!

3 comments:

  1. Your story was pretty awesome! If you have any more up your sleeve, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I absolutely loooove creepy/spooky things...I think I remember watching that episode on travel channel you mentioned too! Great story! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your page really is fancy..and pretty!!..now following!..follow back if you like mine? i just started so i'd really appreciate it :-)
    xoxo from NY!

    TRAVEL DESIGNERY

    .

    ReplyDelete

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...