Friday, April 15, 2011

Feature Friday :Daisy and dots bridal shower

Today I'm featuring a bridal shower dessert setup i was asked to take part in by Michelle from Sinners Saints and Sweets brought to you by favor box bakery .

The theme was daisy and dots



My cookies are on top left you can get the smaller ones in my etsy shop or custom order the larger ones .


Cupcakes and macarons ordered from etsy shop, Sinners Saints & Sweets. Mini daisies an dots cookies from etsy shop, Just Crumbs. Striped papers straws purchased from Hey Yo Yo. Large daisy cookies ordered from, The Fancy Lady Gourmet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've died and gone to heaven. Absolute heaven. I think I need to place an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The cookie setup looks divine. Great setup. Love this post. :)
    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...