Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dream Vacation Destinations

I love to travel, sometimes i think I could spend my whole life living out of a suitcase traveling the world. But then of course my need for stability would kick in lol. Lately I can't really afford to go far but I do enjoy my road trips to fun new places. One day I will succeed in jetting off to all the places on my list but till then I'll just dream about it and keep pinning so here are a few places to dream about while the week goes on.

Scotland



Switzerland

Germany
New Zealand

Last but not least my dream Paris!

So where is your dream vacation destination??

1 comment:

  1. I have been dreaming of a vacation lately. But right now I am lucky to afford a road trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...