Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What I've been Baking

Hey Kittens I have been a little MIA these past two weeks I'll be back more next week.
I'm going to get a new phone tonight so I might be joining the world of smart phones and all that other stuff I have been holding off on . I'm looking forward to instagram the most lol.

Anywhooo here what I have been baking as of lately I wish i would have snapped pics of the cupcakes I made last week .





I managed to sneak in some french baking last week with these choux pastry puffs they were soo good I'll be sharing the recipe soon


1 comment:

  1. Wow... they are so beautiful! Almost too good to eat :3 I simply love your posts!
    Mind checking mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s http://sdshyviolette.blogspot.co.uk/ - I always follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...