Friday, October 9, 2015

The iron duke book review


Awhile back I got to review Fear by L. Ron Hubbard you can find that post here. So when asked if I would want to do another I gladly said yes. The book I chose is called The Iron Duke also by L. Ron Hubbard . I also got an audio book which actually came in handy due to the fact I was so busy that week I was able to listen to the book while I painted some new designs. I had never tried an audio book and was pleasantly surprised  at how much I enjoyed it .

Overall I really enjoyed this story It was another from the 40's and I really enjoy the feel of those types of books and stories. From what I gather its set in the early 30s which is fantastic and follows the adventures of Blacky Lee a play boy type who is always getting himself into situations with schemes. This time while traveling in Europe he gets himself into the biggest scheme of all and quickly finds himself in over his head.

I would highly recommend checking this book out  its a pulp fiction adventure novel at its best!

Reading anything good lately? I have two 7 hour plane rides coming up next month could use some good recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...