Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fantasy festival lineup Fauxchella


Summer is now upon us and it's time for all the festivals that come about. It's been quite awhile since I've been able to attend one , so when I was asked to come up with my dream festival lineup I jumped on board.

Tickpick where you can find concert and and sports tickets are sponsoring this fauxchella campaign . You can check out more blog lineups on their twitter.

Most of my favorite bands don't usually play together so for my fauxchella lineup I picked a bunch of my favorites.

First up Deftones : They have been one of my favorite bands since I was a teenager and have still not yet seen them live.

Minus the bear : was one of the bands my best friend put me onto and I know we would both love to see them live.

The killers: Need I say more they have a fun energy for live music .

Lana Del Ray: The queen of everything I think her sound is perfect for an outdoor summer vibe.

Nine Inch Nails : is another long time favorite I've been dying to see.

Radiohead : Would be the perfect night act to chill out after a long day in the sun.

The white stripes:  The fun energy and I just love Jack White!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kittens i love getting comments so please don't hesitate to leave your opinions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...